Online Japanese

Japanese 101, 102, 201 and 202 courses are available online for college credit. Anyone with a high school diploma or equivalent may apply.

High school students who would like to take college level Japanese may also apply through The University of Alabama’s Early College Program.

Please visit the link below for more information and instructions on how to enrollĀ in our online Japanese program called “Nihongo Web.”

Nihongo Web