Show Your Support!
Thank you for your interest in the Department of Modern Languages and Classics. The generous support and continued involvement of our alumni and friends allows us to sustain a high level of quality in our teaching and research.
Charitable gifts support several key initiatives of the department:
- Sponsorship of students and faculty members for field trips and conferences (e.g., travel and registration costs)
- Support for the activities of our student organizations
- Scholarships for our outstanding students
We hope to grow our program and increase financial assistance to students over the next several years — and to do that, we need continued involvement from our alumni and friends.
Please consider making a gift to the Department of Modern Languages and Classics today.
How to Give
Giving is quick, easy, and secure:
- Open the University’s online giving page.
- Under “Where would you like your gift directed?” select “Other.”
- Under “Account,” select “Other.”
- Skip “Donation Code.”
- In the first text box, enter “Department of Modern Languages and Classics.”
- In the second text box, provide the name of anybody you would like to honor through your gift or a specific language program (e.g., Japanese, Spanish, French, etc.).
- Complete the remainder of the form, then submit your information. You’ll be directed to the payment page.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss other giving opportunities, please call or email Cheryl Toman, department chair, at (205) 348-5059 or email@example.com.