Why choose French?
- For English speakers, French is an easy language to learn.
- Second most widely studied language in the world, after only English.
- Third most useful language for international business (Bloomberg, 2011; British Council, 2013).
- Fourth most widely spoken language in the U.S.
- Fifth most commonly spoken language worldwide.
Official language in 29 countries in Europe and Africa, spoken by over 270 million people across five continents.
Official language of the United Nations, the European Union, UNESCO, NATO, the International Olympic Committee, the International Red Cross and international courts.