Alabama in France
The Alabama in France summer program features a week-long excursion in Paris, including guided tours at prominent museums and attendance at multiple performances, and including a day-trip to Versailles, followed by four weeks of concentrated study at L’Institut de Touraine in Tours, while residing with a French family, in your own private room. While in Tours there is a seaside excursion to le Mont-Saint-Michel and Saint Malo and other excursions, including a wine tasting and visits to famous châteaux in la Touraine. As a participant in the program, you will have a truly unforgettable opportunity to be immersed in the language and culture of France. The program is led by a UA faculty member who remains on site for the full duration of the 5 weeks.
Alabama in France 2019
June 23–July 27, 2019, Click here for more details.
Intermediate Undergraduate Courses
- FR 201 Intermediate French I
- FR 202 Intermediate French II
Upper-Division Undergraduate Courses
- FR 328 French Conversation (equivalent of FR 321 or 323)
- FR 329 French Grammar (equivalent of FR 322)
- FR 339 French Civilization (equivalent of FR 331)
- FR 380 Special Topics: Language, or Literature
- FR 480 Special Topics: Language, Literature, Civilization, or Commercial French
- FR 484 Advanced Conversation and Phonetics (equivalent of FR 421)
- FR 590 Directed Study: Language, Literature, Civilization
- FR 680 Special Topics: Language, Literature, or Civilization